Vueling is an airline here in Europe. You have to pay to reserve your seat. Thankfully, one of our friends works in the said airline. So if you don´t reserve for your seat or no one will do that for you, please expect that you won´t seat beside your besty.
By finding the best accommodation I always look for the following:
- Places to visit in the area so I can have an idea where we should stay
- We usually book an apartment so we feel more freedom and we can cook if we want to
- The price range should be less than 100 euro. It depends on how many are you in the group. But I always consider that each person should pay at least 20 to 25 euro per night
- Always look for the environment of the place and how comfortable the beds would be
- Look for the Star the accommodation has and the number of guests that already stayed in the place
- Read all the positive and negative comments
- For our 2 night stay, we only paid 160 euro. It means that each person paid 20 euro per night
- It is a big apartment with 1 room
- The 1 room has 2 individual beds
- In the living area there is a BIG sofa bed. We are four and we slept all there ( Can you imagine how big it is? )
- While looking for the address of the apartment, we got lost as usual. I called Helia to help us and she told us to stay in our place. She and her husband Daniel looked for us and helped to bring our luggages
- Our flight going back in at 21:05h so we asked if we can stay a little bit longer and Helia allowed us to stay until 18H! She even offered us to bring us in the airport
Photographs are not enough to say how beautiful Cabo da Roca is!