Every time we travel, one of the things we look for is our accommodation. I made a blog regarding things to look for while searching for a great accommodation that will surely help you 100%. You can look into that blog so next time you are going to travel, you will surely be able to get the best accommodation that is suited on your taste!
We stayed in Luxembourg for 3 days and 2 nights, good enough to be able to visit the best places in town. As what I´ve said on the first part of this blog, Luxembourg is just a small country that is suited if you are planning for a short vacation. Finally, I booked our accommodation in Le Chatelet, a 3 stars hotel.
What I noticed before booking our accommodation?
- Flights are cheap but accommodations in Luxembourg is a bit expensive.
- You can find a simple apartment in the center or old part of the city that will cost you 70€ and a 3 star hotel that will cost 75€ per night
- The prices of accommodations are depend on its area. Luxembourg is a small country, if you are willing to spend 30 to 40 minutes in the bus to get in the center of the city, you can find an accommodation for around 50€ per night
- You should consider a lot of things before concluding where to stay
Le Chatelet review
- Its location is in Bd de La Petrusse 2, Gare, 2320 Luxembourg, exactly 1.1km from the center.
- From the airport, you can ride a 20 minutes bus going there and walk less than 5 minutes.
- It is accessible to a lot of bus stop and Luxembourg Railway Station
- It is 20 minutes walking from the center
- We were 4 persons and we spent 320€ for our 2 nights stay in Le Chatelet
- We booked a standard quadruple room
- So each of us paid 20€ per night
- The price is worthy because of the location and quality of entire hotel
- The price depends on type of room that you are going to book
- We stayed in a standard quadruple room
- It is on the 3rd floor of the hotel
- You need to take a short spiral staircase before you arrive in the room. It is OK for us because we are all young but not for people aged 50 years old and up
- The room is literally big. I really expected it to be smaller but we had a big space
- We had 4 single beds but I can say that two of them are double beds. Beds are best quality
- Everything is clean, even the toilet
- The only bad thing is the heater that you can hear the water from it and it keeps turning on and off so we felt cold on our first night. The next day they gave us a portable heater that really helped.
- When we booked our room, the breakfast was not included but we tried it on our first morning
- Their breakfast costs 12.50€ per person
- They have a lot of variety of foods that we are all going to like
- They have breakfast area, restaurant, fitness center, bar, parking and free wifi
- We are all going to check first the wifi and good to say that even if we stayed on the highest part, the internet connection is still good
- You can check here the other facilities and incluions that they have
¨Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.¨