To enter this event, you will need to buy an entrance ticket. Years ago, if you go there wearing a costume, your entrance ticket will be for free. But they already change it, so you need you buy your ticket. You have two options where to buy it. You can buy it directly in their website. Or if you want, you can buy your ticket directly when you arrive in the event place. You just need to queue depends on number of people and on the day when you are going.
They have different prices, here are some:
- 4 Day Pass : It is a 4 day event and if you are planning to go every day it is a better choice for you to buy this one. It costs 33€ which gives you a 1 day free entrance
- Standard Ticket : This one is only valid for 1 day pass and it costs 11€
- Reduced Ticket : If you have a European Youth Card (Carnet Jove) this is for you. It gives you 2€ discount which means you only need to pay 9€
- Invitation Cosplayer: This one is only for cosplayer and it is only limited for 3000 cosplayers and is only available on the second day of the event, November 2, 2018. If you are lucky to get this one, you do not need to pay for your entrance ticket.
- Please take note that children below 4 years old, born after 5th of November 2018, is free
The said event has different venue every year. But for this year, 2018, they are located in Fira Barcelona Montjuic with the address of Avinguda de la Reina Maria Cristina, s/n, 08004 Barcelona. It is one of the touristic place here in Barcelona so you have variety of choices on how to get here depends on your destination, just click here to know.